Imagine a self-guided tour that promotes a community through spoken anecdotes, stories and pictures. It provides new ways to appreciate and interact with an area and engages the large and growing smartphone user base.
How to Get Started
Select a package with a qwica Business page for each point of interest that you plan to have on your tour. This provides a q-code linked to a qwica page for each element in the tour. Relevant features of Business pages for an interactive tour include these, among others:
A unique q-code for each page that can be incorporated into tour signage or displays. qwica can also provide q-codes embedded in bronze plaques as an extra option.
A title image with the main tour information underneath. An extra option allows the text to be professionally narrated through an audio player.
An interactive image gallery of up to 9 images. Users can flip through images, zoom in, or watch them as a slideshow.
Links to get to other information on external websites, to enable contact by phone or email, or to share tour pages with friends through email or popular social networks.
A map showing the location of the points on the tour. The map is interactive and allows users to get directions.
Users can quickly jump to other qwica pages for points on the tour, if desired.
Visitors can scan q-codes included on tour signage with their smartphone to learn about various points on a self-guided tour. Scanning a q-code displays the qwica page, which is optimized for the accessing device, allowing the user to learn more about a paricular person, place or object.
Optional Interactive Tour Upgrades
- Select the Business Plus package, which adds:
- Customer-supplied audio embedded on the qwica page
- Customer-supplied video embedded on the qwica page
- Monthly access reports sent by email
- Add professionally narrated audio:
- An audio player on the qwica page plays an audio recording of the text narrated by a professional voice
- 1 minute or 2 minute options are available
- Add multiple languages:
- In addition to English, standard options include French, Spanish, German, Italian, Mandarin, Russian, Hindi, and Arabic (check with us about options outside this range)
- Professional audio narration is available in these languages
- Use a qwica tag or plaque to mark tour sites:
- 1-7/8" diameter stainless steel or lexan tags with q-codes
- Custom bronze plaques with embedded q-codes
Interactive Tour Example
Scan the q-code below with your smartphone to see an example of a Tour page on your mobile device. Alternately, click on a button below.
More InformationBusiness Series InfoContact qwica
Want more info by email? Just fill out the form below and we'll send it to you shortly.